Okay, I haven’t won the #MyOreoCreation contest yet but I’m prophesying. Check out my 10 Oreo Creations below and see if you think they’re worthy of the title. Make sure to follow #MyOreoCreation on Twitter.
My 10 Oreo Creations:
- Carrot Cake – Golden Oreo, cream cheese frosting, slice of carrot cake under frosting #cakeseries
- German Chocolate Cake – Chocolate Oreo, chocolate frosting with coconut and pecan pieces, chocolate cake under frosting #cakeseries
- Monster Cookie – Peanut butter filling, chocolate chips, & M&M pieces
- Chewy Oreo
- Cheesecake– Partner with Philadelphia Cream Cheese and create a real cheesecake Oreo in the refrigerator section or a standard Oreo
- Strawberry– Graham Cracker Oreo, strawberry / cream cheese filling #OreoPops
- Turtle – Graham Cracker Oreo, caramel, chocolate sauce, pecan pieces #OreoPops
- ColdStone – Make one of their signature creations
- Starbucks– Make a coffee, signature frappuccino, or tea flavored
- Dunkin Donuts– glazed Oreo, DD flavor with sprinkles
- Mars Candy Bar – one of their signature candy bars
- Willy Wonka – Laffy Taffy, Nerds, SweeTarts, Pixy Stix, put a golden ticket in some of the packages (winner gets some Oreo Swag). Creme filling is edible gold
My OREO Creation Contest Official Rules
Fans can submit one unique idea per person per day via text or online submission between now and July 14, according to the official contest release. For example, the idea can be a photo, video or simply text. Each submission must include the hashtags #MyOreoCreation and #Contest.
OREO will select three finalists. These finalists will win $25,000 plus the chance to see their cookie in stores in May 2018.
Once the finalists are chosen, an online fan vote will choose a grand prize winner. The top prize is $500,000 plus tasting access to unreleased flavors before they hit the shelf.
OREO will judge entries by the following guidelines:
- Taste Appeal (40 percent) — be delicious and/or evoke a feeling of joy/deliciousness.
- Creativity (30 percent) — be a smart/creative design and have a relevant theme to inspire a 2018 OREO creation.
- Originality (30 percent ) — be unique and evoke a taste, feeling or remind you of an experience that would inspire an OREO cookie creation.